Prana mudra is considered to be the center of prana shakti and by doing this it increases prana shakti. In this posture, both the small finger (kanistha) and the ring finger (sun finger) are to be touched with the thumb. And keeping the remaining fingers straight makes the English ‘V’Ban. Let us know in detail about Prana Mudra and its benefits, how to do it. Earth element, sky element and fire elements match. Apan Vayu moves from the navel to the legs – the stomach, navel, anus, penis, knee, calf, thighs, legs are all affected. Therefore, all diseases from the navel to the feet are cured by apana mudra. The speed of your air is downward. Anapna mudra makes your air active. The elements of sky and earth grow from this mudra. The reason for indigestion is to eat by squeezing, due to which the element of sky is deficient and becomes powerless. This pose removes both of these drawbacks
How To Do Prana Mudra
Let us tell you that ring finger of finger ring is related to those parts of body and brain which are related to earth element.
Whereas the youngest finger of Kannika is related to the water element in the body. The thumb of your hand is related to the fire element.
The ring finger and the axillary finger merge with the tip of the thumb, the front part of the thumb, to form the life.
Make sure that there is not too much pressure in them. The remaining two fingers are kept upright.
Its specialty is that you can practice it anywhere and anytime.
Do not practice the posture while standing, it should be done by sitting.
You can sit in any posture for practice Sukhasana or Vajrasana.
Place the back of your palms on the thighs, the white part towards the sky.
You should practice by focusing your attention on the breath. Breathing is normal during exercise.
Benefits of Prana Mudra
- Pran Mudra increases the light of the eyes as well as many troubles related to the eyes are also removed.
If the number of your eye glasses is high, then you should start practicing this mudra regularly.
- This mudra makes you strong, due to which you can be patient and very comfortable in any adverse conditions.
- Due to weakening of immunity, many problems such as frequent colds, colds, fever occur. By practicing this, your immune system becomes stronger.
- Women who have severe pain during menstruation benefit from doing this.
- There are some disorders due to lack of earth and water element in your body, those disorders can be cured with Prana Mudra.
- People who have low tolerance and persistent fatigue, they get strength by performing this mudra.
- It also cures skin diseases. It cures red skin, skin rashes, hives etc.
- This posture is also beneficial for high blood pressure patients.
- If you feel angry and feel irritable on small things, then doing it reduces all these things.
- Other problems in which doing Prana Mudra benefits:
- Thyroid enlargement
- Joint instability
- Habit of forgetting
- Sleeplessness (insomnia)
- Stomach irritation
Constipation and acidity
- Urinary tract irritation
- Foul sweat
- premature Ageing