Surya Mudra is a form of yoga, the practice of Surya Mudra is very beneficial for people suffering from obesity, diabetes, thyroid etc. problems. Yoga is an important part of our life, through yoga we can increase the level of energy in our body, by this we can overcome major diseases, the principle of removing diseases from yoga has been going on since very ancient times. Huh. In this article you will learn about the method of performing Surya Mudra and its benefits.
There are many important mudra in our Indian history. These are beneficial for our body in many ways, Surya Mudra is a boon for us, it has a profound effect on our body, soul and mind, it keeps you healthy and also prolongs your age, Surya Mudra body. In the earth, by filling the earth element, it fills the fire element in your body, which increases the energy (heat) in your body and ends laziness.
Surya Mudra, as the name itself makes it clear that it is associated with the Sun, it is one of the most important postures of our Yoga, it acts as an energy booster. To increase the fire element, this mudra is done by covering the finger with the thumb, the fire element of the sun mudra enhances digestive power, so this mudra is very famous. Let us know what is the way of doing Surya Mudra.
How To Do Surya Mudra
- To do Surya Mudra, you should sit in a comfortable position in the Siddhasana or Padmasana of laying mat on the floor, in which you have to keep your reed bone completely straight.
- After this, you straighten both your hands and place them on your knees with the palm facing upwards.
- Now mix the ring finger of your two hands with the thumb, in this place the ring finger under the thumb.
- Keep all other fingers of the hand straight.
- Focus your attention on breathing and keep breathing normal during the sun posture.
- You have to do Surya Mudra regularly for 15 minutes.
Benefits of Surya Mudra
- Surya Mudra is a good yoga to cure digestion, it cures our digestion and helps in reducing cholesterol.
- While there are many benefits of Surya Mudra, one of them is that it helps in reducing weight, if you are also worried about being overweight due to being obese, then Surya Mudra is very beneficial for you. In general, Surya Mudra is very beneficial for women whose weight gain after childbirth, as it corrects digestion. It helps women to lose weight.
- Surya Mudra increases the fire element in our body due to which there is more heat in the body, which protects us from diseases like colds, phlegm, asthma, pneumonia, asthma, pleurisy, it keeps the body warm therefore all of the cold Are beneficial in diseases. We have to do 10 to 15 minutes daily in the morning.
Although there are many benefits of doing Surya Mudra, but it is very important to take some precautions before doing this, you can do this Mudra only 3 times in a day for 15-15 minutes. Do this before meals and do not eat for at least one hour after doing surya mudra. Do not do it for long in the hot season and during summer, a little water should be drunk before doing surya mudra. High blood pressure and weak, weak person do not do it. Do not perform Surya Mudra when there is more weakness in the body.